Collection & use of personal information
ICDL Malta is committed to respecting privacy and to complying with all applicable data protection and privacy laws. Any personal information you provide and from which you can be identified is stored securely and confidentially and is processed fairly and lawfully in accordance with this policy.
ICDL Malta does not collect any personal data from the website, apart from information which is volunteered (for example by using our online contact form). This information is not made available to any third parties, and is used by ICDL Malta for the purpose for which it was provided.
Collection and use of technical information
Technical details in connection with visits to this website are logged by ICDL Malta for statistical purposes. No information that could be used to identify website visitors is collected or retained.
The technical details logged are confined to the following items:
– the IP address of the visitor’s web server;
– the top-level domain name used (for example .mt, .com, .org, .net);
– the previous website address from which the visitor reached the ICDL Malta website, including any search terms used;
– clickstream data which shows the traffic of visitors around this website (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded);
– the type of web browser used by the website visitor.
ICDL Malta will make no attempt to identify individuals, or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual. It is the policy of ICDL Malta never to disclose such technical information in respect of individual website visitors to any third party other than the web statistics service provider unless required by law to disclose such information. The technical information will be used only by ICDL Malta, and only for statistical and other administrative purposes. You should note that technical details, which we cannot associate with any identifiable individual, are not constituted as “personal data” in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws.